Full Event Package
and any combination of
e-Smart, Smart Mobility & World e-ID conferences (Smart Event)
Associated Partners (2), Sponsors, Exhibitors
Academics, Non Profit
Full Time Students (5)
(*) Rates are in euros before vat, +19.60% applicable for European Community Members
perform currency conversion, please click
(1) Any participant to the previous editions of Smart University and of e-Smart, Smart Mobility, World e-ID conferences apply for the "Loyalty discount" category.
(2) Associated partners include members from Eurosmart, Java Card Forum, GlobalPlatform, eForum, ETSI and any other endorsing organisation.
(3) Include 2 nights & dinners, Sept. 21 & 22 in Mediagarden hotel ***
(4) Include 4 nights & dinners, Sept. 21, 22, 23 & 24 in Mediagarden hotel ***
(5) Student card to be provided
The fees include the registration in the training module(s), coffee-breaks and buffet-lunches, access to the Smart University web proceedings. Access to the web proceedings of the e-Smart, Smart Mobility and World e-ID conferences is not included but is proposed at €75 before vat / conference instead of €115 before vat up to Sept. 25.
Smart University is organized by Strategies Telecoms & Multimedia an approved training organization. The training will be held at the Agora Einstein Conference Centre on the tech park of Sophia Antipolis, French Riviera (905, rue Albert Einstein – 06152 Valbonne France).